We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with all relevant legislation including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation.
Our data policy may change from time to time as changes to legislation are introduced and as per the needs of our business. Any changes will be communicated via this policy available on our website.
Your Personal Information
When using our website we may collect and process some of your personal information as follows:
Website Cookies and Link tracking
By submitting your email address, you consent to receiving information requested by you. In addition, we may send to you legitimate, appropriate and useful communications. By ticking the relevant box to sign up to our e-newsletter, you will be automatically added to our bulk emailing list to receive news and marketing communications from us. You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking the link in the footer of the email of any email you receive from our email marketing platform.
By submitting your telephone number, you are consenting to receive contact from us by telephone in connection with your enquiry and to provide you with information we believe is appropriate and useful.
We use the information submitted through our contact forms primarily to process your request for information. Data collected by us is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We regularly review our data protection measures to ensure reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. We maintain suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect from prospects, customers and other stakeholders in our business.
The information held about you may be used in the following ways:
- To ensure our website is user friendly
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To notify you about changes to our services
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com You can also click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails sent from our email marketing platform.
- We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with reasonable requests promptly. In addition, if you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address and a member of our team will correct it.
We Are Here To Help.
Lightning Transformations Ltd
Willow House, 46 St Andrew’s Street, Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. IP28 7HB